- Transition-induced Violent Conflict and the Bangsamoro State-building Project
Francisco J. Lara Jr.
- Colonial Urban Planning and Social Control: The City Beautiful Plan of Iloilo City
Elgin Glenn R. Salomon
- We-Poem as Sociological Poetry and Method of Data Analysis
Mark Oliver Llangco
- Globalism Demystified: Asian Academia in the Quicksand of Globalization (Review of Education for a Globalizing Asia: Challenges and Opportunities, edited by Enrique Niño P. Leviste. Quezon City: Ateneo Center for Asian Studies, 2019.)
Reindel Owen E. Salvador
- Influence and Governance: Technocracy as Interplay of Social Capital, Knowledge, and Power (Review of Philippine Politics and the Marcos Technocrats: The Emergence and Evolution of a Power Elite, by Teresa S. Encarnacion-Tadem. Quezon City: Ateneo de Manila University Press, 2019.),
Louie Benedict R. Ignacio
For back issues of the journal and online access, please visit the journal’s page in JSTOR. You may visit our online order form should you wish to acquire print issues of the journal.